axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Callahan <call...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changing HTTP header values from Axis
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 19:27:46 GMT
Take a look at the generated service factory...  There should be a
getService method that takes a string--which will give you the ability
to send to a different endpoint.

-pc

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:25:35 -0700, Samir Shaikh <sshaikh@worldres.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a (axis generated WSDL2JAVA) java client that is calling a webservice. The default
string that the client is populating the Host field with is the remote server's name, I want
to change that to something else.