axis-java-user mailing list archives

From rai...@wonko.inow.com
Subject Re: flexibility of a wsdl, but instant deployment
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:41:22 GMT
Actually, I should probably state what it is I'm trying to do.

I'm trying to use the flexibility of creating your own wsdl to define the
service (instead of just using instant deployment), but I'd like to know
how I can then push a war file to production, and have the service already
be deployed... without having to call the adminclient after deploying the
war file.

Thank you again,
-Raiden Johnson