axis-java-user mailing list archives

From tony.q.wed...@gsk.com
Subject RE: Why does 'WSDL2Java' change my WSDL!!
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:57:43 GMT
Hi Morten,

The <service> element, in the WSDD file (deploy.wsdd or
server-config.wsdd, which ends up holding all the deployed WSDD elements
anyway) allows a sub element <wsdlFile> that specifies the location of the
WSDL file for the service. If this is present, Axis, won't generate the
WSDL.

If the WSDL accurately describes the service, your generated client code
should work fine. I'm not sure what you mean by "does not match the
service actually generated and deployed". Perhaps you could post a
separate question for that, with the details.

Tony

Hi Tony,

- I guess not -  how do I do that?
Will it fit the Java-bindings generated? -As you can see from my
changes some of the types - I see a XMLSchema-string-type mutating to
something else.

I generated a web-service-client with the original WSDL used as input to
"WSDL2Java", but it does not match the service actually generated and
deployed.

The WSDD-file? The file "deploy.wsdd"?

**Please tell me more!**

Regards,