axis-java-user mailing list archives

From tony.q.wed...@gsk.com
Subject Re: ?wsdl
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 09:56:32 GMT
Thomas,

To return the WSDL file that you used to generate the service skeleton,
you have to specify the <wsdlFile> element in the deployment descriptor
for the service (WSDD).

Tony

Hello,

I think I found a bug – or I don´t know?

When I call my Service, with http://127.0.0.1:8080/..../Service?wsdl
To get my the wsdl for the Service, I got this (for example):

- <element name="login">
- <complexType>
- <sequence>
  <element name=">login>user" type="xsd:string" />
  <element name=">login>password" type="xsd:string" />
  <element name=">login>languageID" type="xsd:string" />
  </sequence>
  </complexType>
  </element>
- <element name="loginResponse">
My Service is document/literal Wrapped – so the extention of parametername
by Methodname should be correct, but whats up with the “>” between the
login and user (for example)????

Is it not possible to get the same WSDL form service as I got by
generating the service?

Thanks for help

Thomas

T-Systems International GmbH