axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dorner, Thomas" <Thomas.Dor...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: java.util.HashMap
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:21:54 GMT
Hi,

I am also using HashMaps, but only in AXIS - so I am interessted in your
solution for Interoperability reasons

Thanks Tomi

---------------
T-Systems International GmbH
Service Line Systems Integration
Competence Center EDM
Department EPDM/D
Fasanenweg 5, D 70771 Leinfelden

Tel.:        +49/711 972 - 44747
Fax.:       +49/711 972 - 90330

mailto:Thomas.Dorner@t-systems.com
http://www.t-systems.de

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bouche Paul [mailto:Paul.Bouche@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. September 2004 15:41
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: java.util.HashMap

If anyone is interested I have managed to receive a java.lang.util.HashMap
with .NET returned by an AXIS web service.  During the process of trying to
work that out I also found out that the root of the problem was a namespace
differrency: .NET interpreted the namespaces of the WSDL false and
addtitionally AXIS did not itself conform to the (auto generated - with
?wsdl) WSDL.

I intentionally did not include any more details because I don't know if
there is any interest in this.

Paul

.