axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: Turning off stacktrace for SOAP Fault
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 22:13:44 GMT
If you find a solution, pls let me know also. I've struggled with this
problem for a long time. I followed all the suggestions people gave in this
list, but somehow it never worked for me.

Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Wei Hsu [mailto:whsu@openharbor.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 3:11 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Turning off stacktrace for SOAP Fault

Hi all,

I am currently using Axis 1.2 beta to expose a service.  I am having problem
getting axis to not send the stack trace back to the client.  I tried
setting the globalConfiguration by adding  <parameter
name="axis.development.system" value="false"/>, but it's still not working.
Do I need to do anything else?  Are there any other approach?

Thanks in advance.

-Wei