axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bouche Paul" <Paul.Bou...@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>
Subject Interoperability
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:45:45 GMT
I have been reading the recent discussions about interoperability esp. with .NET sending arrays,
using WSDL and so forth and the suggested method was to write interfaces use java2wsdl to
get a starting wsdl then edit it and generate the actually service stubs and skeletons with
wsdl2java.

Now a rather personal statement:
I personally think, (if you are not interested in my opinion quit reading please) that when
we have to "hack" WSDL in order to get interoperability then something is wrong because the
level of automation is very low and also to "hack" WSDL in order to ciruumvent some bugs in
the platforms is not an acceptable solution.  Can anyone comment on this.

Paul

.