axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tami Wright" <ttwri...@myfamilyinc.com>
Subject RE: Sending & receiving an object tree as an attachment?
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:27:54 GMT
I have code in zip format that the list-server, of course, rejected when
I tried to attach it.  For anyone who wants please contact me directly.
tamit@xmission.com

Tami

-----Original Message-----
From: James CE Johnson [mailto:jcej@tragus.org]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 5:08 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Sending & receiving an object tree as an attachment?

Tell me if this is even remotely sane...

Lets say I have an object tree and I know how to turn it into something
(maybe XML, maybe a serialized goo, whatever...).

Now lets say I'm smart enough to create a DataSource such that my Axis
server can attach the object tree to the response it sends the object
tree as an attachment. Just for grins, the MIME type would be
"binary/james".

So... How would I tell the client side what to do when it receives
"binary/james"?

Thanks,
James