axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Herber" <patr...@arpage.ch>
Subject RE: starting axis in tomcat manager
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:26:08 GMT
Hi,
did you see if tomcat wrote something in its log files (catalina.log)?
Regards,
Patrick

  _____

From: Suzy Fynes [mailto:suzanne.fynes@sentenial.ie]
Sent: Freitag, 1. Oktober 2004 13:52
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: starting axis in tomcat manager

Hey,

I did a stop on tomcat manger for axis and now when I hit it start it says

FAIL - Application at context path /axis could not be started

Any ideas how I could get it started again?
Thanks
Suzy

  _____

Suzy Fynes
Software Development
Sentenial Ltd.

Tel: 00 353 (1) 629 2141
Fax: 00 353 (1) 629 2147
Mob: 00 353 (0) 87 916 4943
E-Mail: suzanne.fynes@sentenial.ie
Web: www.sentenial.ie <http://www.sentenial.ie/>

  _____

Notice:
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the named recipient and
may be privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and do not copy, distribute or take any action
based on this e-mail. Sentenial Ltd will not be liable for direct, special,
indirect or consequential loss as a result of any virus being passed on or
arising from alteration of the contents of this e-mail by a third party. All
e-mail sent to or from this address is subject to archive and review by
someone other than the intended recipient. Any opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Sentenial
Ltd. All Personal Data acquired by Sentenial Ltd for which the Data
Protection Act 1998 ("the Act") applies shall be stored and processed in
accordance with the Act. Should you wish to check, amend or remove the
details of your Personal Data held by Sentenial Ltd, please contact us at
<mailto:info@sentenial.ie> info@sentenial.ie.