axis-java-user mailing list archives

From i..@dotech.com
Subject Re: JAXB and Axis 1.2
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 18:58:43 GMT
I just added more debug in, via:

public void rental_agreement(SOAPEnvelope req, SOAPEnvelope resp){
	try {
	SOAPBodyElement body = req.getFirstBody();
StreamResult result = new StreamResult( new FileOutputStream(
"agreement.raw.out" ) );
			DOMSource source = new DOMSource( body );
			Transformer transformer = TransformerFactory.newInstance().newTransformer();
			transformer.transform( source, result );
			this.context = JAXBContext.newInstance( "com.xerox.vanguard.rental" );
			this.unmarshaller = context.createUnmarshaller();
			RentalAgreement agreement = (RentalAgreement)(unmarshaller.unmarshal( source
));
			FileOutputStream file = new FileOutputStream( "agreement.out" );
			Marshaller marshaller = this.context.createMarshaller();
			marshaller.marshal( agreement, file );
			log.info( "Processing rental agreement number " + agreement.getRaNumber() );
		}catch( Exception e ){
			log.error( "Got exception on print request", e );
		}
	}

Quoting irv@dotech.com: