axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Najvarek" <jan.najva...@drei.com>
Subject Fw: Mail transport in Axis
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:10:46 GMT

Hi,

I would like to use mail transfer for accesssing web services installed on Axis, unfortunatelly
I did not find any documentation for it.

I am interested to know:
1. How to setup Axis to support mail tranform for selected web service
(e.g. demo service Version).
2. Whether I need to setup service too somehow.
3. Where and how to set POP3 and SMTP hosts, logins, passwords etc
4. How the email request should look like, what should be content
(example).

My idea is send an email with request for service Version by email to
server with Axis and the response would come back in another email.

Thanks

Jan Najvarek