axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anand Natrajan <a...@cs.virginia.edu>
Subject RE: overwritten un/deploy.wsdd files when using axis-wsdl2java task for webservices with identical mapped package names
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:10:35 GMT
I have a similar problem - I simply rename the files when necessary. I have
the additional problem that Axis isn't up and running when I compile, but my
services have to be deployed by the time the app server comes up. As a
result, I do a lot of filterchain tasks in Ant in order to "deploy" the
service. Essentially, I tear open these deploy files and copy segments to
Axis's server-config.wsdd. This way, when Axis come up, hey presto,
everything is ready.

Anand