axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Junaid.Bha...@mro.com
Subject RE: Help in Exception handling...
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:38:28 GMT
To turn off sending stacktraces:

In your server-config.wsdd file, set the axis.development.system global
config parameter to false.
false = production system, stack traces not sent out in the SOAP messages
true = development system, stack traces sent out

<globalConfiguration>
    <parameter name="axis.development.system" value="false"/>
</globalConfiguration>

- Junaid

             Vikas Phonsa
             <VPhonsa@suz.com>
             2004-08-18 오후           "'axis-user@ws.apache.org'"
             07:03                     <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

             axis-user@ws.apac         RE: Help in Exception handling...
                  he.org

>In the *.wsdd file,  the flag is named 'useProductionMode' or something
>like that.

Yeah there is such a flag, but turning that to production mode also didn't
make a difference. I'm using doc/literal encoding with axis 1.1

Vikas