axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Hrishikesh Kumar <Hrishikesh.Ku...@caritor.com>
Subject Re: Performance issue with using Axis
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 05:01:38 GMT

Actually whatever we have written is almost as simple as a hello world
problem.
According to our initial analysis we are finding the getServiceLocator
taking like half of the turnaround time (5 secs) in our case.

Thanks,
Hrishikesh.

             V D
             <st946tbf@drexel.
             edu>                                                       To
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             08/03/2004 10:22                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Performance issue with using
             Please respond to         Axis
             axis-user@ws.apac
                  he.org

Maybe try a hello world problem first.  It should take you couple mili
seconds.

Hrishikesh Kumar wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>  We have implemented a Web Service using Axis. We have also developed
Java