axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson Jonathan" <anderson_jonat...@bah.com>
Subject RE: Java2WSDL help
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:32:39 GMT
My team has been building WS-I compliant doc/lit services and clients for
months now using Axis 1.2 alphas, beta 1, and beta 2.

We just build our services from the XSD+WSDL in (WSDL2Java), instead of from
the Java code out (Java2WSDL).  Very important to understand the
implications of either approach.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=108437425229600&w=2

-Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Lu [mailto:zhlu@med.umich.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 3:05 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Java2WSDL help

As far as I know, Axis 1.2 beta doesn't work with doc/lit. I tried so
many times and I failed to get it going and I filed reports through the
JIRA and no answer so far. I am waiting for the next release to resolve
this very, very important issue.

-Henry

>>> dexterwong@iwon.com 8/25/2004 2:36:19 PM >>>

Hi,
I want to convert the %AXIS_HOME%/samples/faults example from
rcp/encoded to document/literal. I run the java2wsdl command but
I get an error. Just curious why is it asking for typemapping info when
it's create my wsdl file. Would you know how I can get pass this error
message? Thanks

axis 1.2 beta
windows xp
java version "1.4.1_03"

C:\axis-1_2beta\samples\faults>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o
wp.wsdl -l
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/EmployeeInfo" -n
"http://faults.samples" -p
"samples.faults" "http://faults.samples" -y DOCUMENT -u LITERAL
samples.faults.EmployeeInfo

(org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectR
esourceBundle).
AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Please register a typemapping/beanmapping for
'samples.faults.Empl
oyee'
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Please register a typemapping/beanmapping for
'samples.faults.Empl
oyee'
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

Please register a typemapping/beanmapping for
'samples.faults.Employee'
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.writePartToMessage(Emitter.java
:1810)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.writeRequestMessage(Emitter.jav
a:1386)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.writeMessages(Emitter.java:1034
)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.writePortType(Emitter.java:1005
)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.getWSDL(Emitter.java:459)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:310)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:405)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.run(Java2WSDL.java:583)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.main(Java2WSDL.java:629)