axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Wei Hsu <w...@openharbor.com>
Subject Adding SOAP header to SOAP Faults
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:46:48 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to add a customized SOAP Header to all responses returned from
the server to the client.  So far I'm doing this with a handler registered
in the response flow.  This works fine for normal responses, but not for
SOAP faults.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't' think the
response chain is invoked on a fault.  If that is the case, other than
adding that header during serialization with my own custom fault
serializers, are there any other ways to go about this?   Would really
appreciate any help.  Thanks!

Wei