axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <marc.boorsht...@octetstring.com>
Subject Re: trust all certificates?
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2004 14:26:21 GMT
Once you have an all trusting TrustManager, you need to build &
configure the axis client libraries to use commons-http-client lib.
Then you can use the instructions on the client lib website to create
realms where your trust manager will be used.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/sslguide.html

Marc Boorshtein
Sr. Software Engineer, Octet String
marc.boorshtein@octetstring.com