axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "rory galvin" <roryg2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problems with complex types
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 09:25:52 GMT
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Can anyone tell me (or point to a&nbsp;resource)&nbsp;how to
tell Java2WSDL that methods in a&nbsp;web service interface return complex types such
as Documents, People etc. I've looked at bean and type mappings but are these only made when
you're deploying the actually service and not creating its wsdl for generating stub and skeleton
classes etc? Do I need to use wsdd for this or do I set the mapping as parameters on the command
line. I haven't been able to find a solid example of this anyware.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Cheers,</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2737??PS=47575">MSN 8:</a> smart spam protection and