axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Philippe Cornut (QC/EMC)" <Philippe.Cor...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Javac not found
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 19:31:59 GMT
sorry i meant global variables not classpath

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Cornut (QC/EMC)
Sent: August 9, 2004 3:28 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Javac not found

Hi Fahad...

if your running on windows right-click on my computer, then choose the advanced tab under
environment variables. Finally add or modify JAVA_HOME with the correct value like "C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04"
    without the quotes. If you are running on a unix like machine, add the JAVA_HOME variable
to you classpath according to your shell...

Regards,
Philippe