axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory.create
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 23:10:25 GMT
I get this same exception for every beanMapping specified in my config
file.  If I move back to Axis 1.1 the error disappears.  But running
under the latest Axis 1.2beta3 in CVS I get that same error.

Even though I get this error in Axis the service seems to still run properly.

- Brent

----- Original Message -----
From: Prashant Khandelwal <prashant_khandelwal@symantec.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 15:58:58 -0700
Subject: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory.create
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

I have a web service that returns an array of objects. Upon startup,
Axis complains about not being able to find the
ArrayDeserializerFactory.create(java.lang.Class,
javax.xml.namespace.QName) method. This is invoked by
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BaseDeserializerFactory.createFactory().
The service definition in the server-config.wsdd file contains the
appropriate typeMapping elements for the deserializers.
Anyone else seen this? I am using Axis 1.2Beta
Thanks.