axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Arkady Kasianski" <Ari...@Amdocs.com>
Subject Axis version
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:37:12 GMT

We are using Axis 1.2 beta 2 in our big Web services project. Our
product management insist to use GA 1.1 release, since using beta
product in the production environment is unacceptable. Thefore i have a
few questions :

1. When do you plan to release final 1.2 GA version?
2. According to our expirience Axis 1.1 has a lot of bugs and did not
supported doc/lit WS. Could you please
   add more reasons for using 1.2 beta ?

Thank you.