axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "THOMAS, JAI [AG-Contractor/1000]" <jai.tho...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: Best Practise DIME
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:27:27 GMT
Phil,
Your client don't realy need to deal with datahandlers. Response message will contain referenced
attachments and your client just has to be capable of accessing these attachments. We in fact
have an Axis server returning datahandlers and MS SOAP client consuming the service.
Jai

-----Original Message-----
From: Bochnak Filip [mailto:Filip.Bochnak@edmb.debis.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 3:01 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Best Practise DIME

Hi all
I´m trying to send attachment files from gsoap to my java service via DIME.
I found out that axis for java is using datahandler and it´s very easy to
implement it, when I use a java client.
But my client in gsoap doesn´t support any datahandlers.
What is the best way to do it? Is there another way in java to bulid a
service which sends and receives attachments that
is interoperable or conform with other soap clients?
Or are there any possibilities to make a wsdl contract?

I would appreciate any hints.
Many thanks
Phil