axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <marc.boorsht...@octetstring.com>
Subject Re: Going from Text Based XML to a SOAPBody?
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2004 18:32:38 GMT
Thanks for the tip, but this is a bit simple for what I'm looking to
do.  I'd like to build a provider that will let me take the XML in the
request's body, perform some tasks to extract the information into an
object model and then pass that information into a dynamic content
generation system to generate some XML and add it to the SOAPBody.
 From the looks of it, I can serialize the XML into Document as you
showed below, and then create an RPCElement and add it to the body as
it's done in RPCProvider.  Is this correct?

Marc Boorshtein
Sr. Software Engineer, Octet String
marc.boorshtein@octetstring.com