axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chandrasegaram Jeyakumaran" <jkuma...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: SOAPAttachment --Size problem?
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:38:08 GMT
Hi all,
First of all thankyou for your great help for my problem.
I think I am getting closer to the solution.
In my webservice I parse two parameters where one is datahandler and other
one is a JavaBean.
So automatically the DataHandler is treated as attachment(MimePart).
Do you think that it is impossible to send bean and datahandler as parameter.

In the server side I get the datahandler and again create a Mime object.

Do I need to go with attachmentpart.
Thanks In advance:)

regards,
Jeyakumara