axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bhuvan" <bhu...@fiorano.com>
Subject RE: SOAPAttachment --Size problem?
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 05:03:47 GMT
Hi Jeyakumaran,

This seems to be a issue with the client side code which is adding the MIME
attachment.
Is it possible for you to send the code written to send the attachments?

Also checkout the following links which talks about a similar problem :
http://java2.5341.com/msg/51371.html
http://java2.5341.com/msg/51385.html

Thanks
Bhuvan

-----Original Message-----
From: Chandrasegaram Jeyakumaran [mailto:jkumaran@opensource.lk]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 8:56 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: SOAPAttachment --Size problem?

Hi,

I am working with axis application which handles the SOAP attachment.
In my attachment I set an image(the way How javamail deals) in the client
side and send to an axis server.

But it fails in the deserialization with this message.
java.io.IOException: End of stream encountered before final boundary marker.

But with a small attachment(for e.g. text as an attachment) it works
correctly.

I am using the default typemapping of DataHandler.
Is it bug when the attachment size getting bigger in Axis, or am I getting
any mistake here.
(My SOAPMonitor also some time hangs when I use this:))

Could anybody help me with ideas?

Thanks in advance

regards,
Jeyakumaran.C

Lanka Software Foundation
Promoting opensource in Srilanka

Fiorano MailServer
All incoming and outgoing mails are scanned for Virus and Spam
http://www.fiorano.com