axis-java-user mailing list archives

From NY...@aol.com
Subject Re: Writing a C++ Axis Client
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 14:03:27 GMT

Thank you for your help so far,

I have created the client using an ATL Application & Including a Web
Reference. This much worked before the server was setup for authentication. The  base
class is a generated class by te Web Reference, and not
SoapHttpClientProtocol. I am unclear how I can get to the point where I can make  the simple
call
to add credentials. I have a web service of type  CadminHandlerServiceT which
is autogenerated. It does not have any methods  having to do with
authentication.

Perhaps I have to initialize some new class? HttpClient classes have been
confusing me because the documentation is very poor.

Could anybody please help,

Thanks,
James

In a message dated 8/3/2004 1:51:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,