axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cervi, Anthony (PCLN-NW)" <Anthony.Ce...@priceline.com>
Subject RE: Writing a C++ Axis Client
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 17:51:22 GMT

The base class for your client should be SoapHttpClientProtocol.  You can set the credentials
as such (pseudo-code):

myClient.Credentials = new NetworkCredential(user, pass, domain)

This class will negotiate with many auth schemes including basic authentication.  I've used
this in C# with Mappoint.NET and it works.

hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: NYY96@aol.com [mailto:NYY96@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 12:44 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Writing a C++ Axis Client

Hello fellow programmers,

I am currently trying to write an Axis client in C++. I am using Visual C++ .net to accomplish
this task. I was able to succesfully write a client, however now I need to implement authentication.

I am having a terribly hard time finding information on a simple and effective way to implement
Basic Http Authentication through the Visual C++ project.

I was wondering if somebody could give me some pointers such as possible classes I should
use, maybe a few lines of code or a sample function call from your clients.

I have attempted to look this up in MSDN, however I keep getting led around in circles and
taken to horribly ambiguous examples.

Sincere thanks,
James Crosson
NYY96@aol.com