axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Johan Thorselius <johan.thorsel...@edgecode.se>
Subject wsdlsoap:fault - Missing attribute name in wsdl
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 15:38:32 GMT
Problem:

"cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'name' must appear on element 'wsdlsoap:fault'"

I am using Axis 1.1 and have installed/added this to IBM WSAD 5.1.0, Websphere
4.0.6 and JDK 1.3.1. I get a bad format when WSAD is validating the wsdl file,
during the project build.  It may be a wsad specific problem, but I found some
information on the web saying that the bad format was fixed in Axis 1.2 alpha.
Hoiwever, we cannot use alpha code so that is not an option.

Here is a more precise snippet from the wsdl file (***** where the problem is):

 <wsdl:binding name="...ServiceSoapBinding" type="impl:...Service">
   <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"
   <wsdl:operation name="get...">
      <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
      <wsdl:input name="get...Request">