axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Christian Campo <christian.ca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: accessing HTTP cookies
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:50:37 GMT
Hi Alex,

I am pretty knew here in the axis-user list. I know java quit well but
I don't know HOW to submit a patch myself. Is there a chance I can
convince you to find some time to redo the patch for 1.2 :-)  or is it
already too late and/or you're too busy ?
I am currently in a pretty large customer project here which will go
online at the end of the year and I don't think we can wait for Axis
1.3.

thanks
christian

p.s. all I can offer is a bottle of wine or a gmail account sooner or later :-)

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:04:39 -0700 (PDT), Alex Burmester <adb@beast.com> wrote:
> The fix is currently not in the 1.2 codebase but it has been
> offered that if someone tweaks the 1.1 patch to work against the latest
> cvs code, they will check it in.  I was planning on doing this but I
> haven't had any free time the past few weeks.
>

> On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Christian Campo wrote:
>
> > hi alex,
> > that is exactly the problem I am having. Thanks a lot.
> > Jira does not say anything about a fix version. Anybody knows if that
> > bug will be fixed in 1.2. ???
> > thanks
> > christian
> >
> > On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:36:54 -0700 (PDT), Alex Burmester <adb@beast.com> wrote:
> > > As far as I know the current versions of axis do not support
> > > multiple cookies.  You might have a look at
> > > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1080
> > >
> > > Alex.

On

The