axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Christian Campo <christian.ca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: accessing HTTP cookies
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 07:56:54 GMT
Hi Thomas,
didn't know that. However that is still not the solution for me.
First I am not using the standard JSESSIONID cookie because thats
already taken in another context. Second I have two cookies in fact.
So I receive:
ssoid=#ss054593485934853495345; Path=/
plid=#pl494593453454534545;Path=/
and possibly also a JSESSIONID (but I don't need to worry about that
for the moment)
So how can I get and set my ssoid and plid cookie ?
regards
christian

--
christian campo (gmail.com)