axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Arnaud Vezain" <a.vez...@nancy.fnclcc.fr>
Subject Complex Type with Array -> found the problem
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:24:32 GMT
I've found a strange problem in Axis.
I've wrote a service which use a complex type Etiquette (5 String, 1
String[]) and when I published it, the dynamic wsdl contains a type
Etiquette with 6 String !
So I've looked for the problem and I get it.

When I generate the wsdd and the server side classes with an ant script
(wsdl2java task), it overwrites my Etiquette class to add stange methods
at the end (guess it's for axis engine) like :

    private java.lang.Object __equalsCalc = null;
    public synchronized boolean equals(java.lang.Object obj) {

and when I delete all this new methods for the class and redeploy the
service, I get my original complex type Etiquette (5 String, 1 String[])
in the dynamic wsdl and the service works fine.

Is this a bug or I am going wrong ?
Thanks,
Arnaud.