axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anand Natrajan <a...@cs.virginia.edu>
Subject RE: Trouble with live deployment
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:30:44 GMT
None except to say, try again. Also, when starting up the live server, watch
the trace spewed out by the app server. Perhaps you may notice a problem
right when the Axis was is being deployed.

Also, check the lib directory for the app server on the live server - is it
the same as your local machine? Sometimes, having older versions of
libraries there ma interfere with which version of classes your app server
loads.

Anand