axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anand Natrajan <a...@cs.virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Serialisation errors in .NET client with Axis 1.2 rpc/enc service
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:48:14 GMT
Follow-up: I'm seeing the same problem as below with Axis 1.2beta2,
the July 15th release. I've entered a bug report (AXIS-1467).

Anand

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004, Anand Natrajan wrote:

: Hello,
:
: I'm seeing some client-side serialisation errors when I try to access my
: Axis 1.2 rpc/encoded service using a VB .NET client. This same combination
: worked in Axis 1.1, but fails with Axis 1.2. I am using the Axis 1.2 beta
: from June 14th - I plan to test with the July 15th release as well.
:
: Attached is a complete trace of what I did and what the error is. I've shown
: - the signature of the Java service
: - the java2wsdl Ant task I used to generate the WSDL
: - the wsdl2java Ant task I used to generate deploy.wsdd, which I deployed
: - the VB .NET client
: - the SOAP request generated by the .NET client
: - the SOAP response when my service was deployed under Axis 1.1
: - the SOAP response when my service was deployed under Axis 1.2
:
: The only difference between the two scenarios (1.1 vs. 1.2) is that I
: changed the Axis libraries (axis*.jar, commons*.jar, saaj.jar, wsdl4j.jar,
: jaxrpc.jar) and re-ran the procedure right from compiling the service and
: running java2wsdl and so on.
:
: I realise that the attachment is somewhat long and intense, but I'd really
: appreciate it if someone gave it a look and told me either what I was doing
: wrong or what has changed between Axis 1.1 and 1.2 in this respect.
:
: I plan to enter a bug regarding this issue shortly.
:
: Thank you!
:
: Anand Natrajan