axis-java-user mailing list archives

From gary.si.gre...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: PLEASE HELP me -Unwnated Logging in Consoleappender
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:57:22 GMT

in your log4j file comment out

#log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG

and you should be ok. This means you will not get any Axis LOGS.

Thanks and Regards,

===
Gary Grewal

                      Benjamin.M.Flohr@

                      tipp24.de                To:       axis-user@ws.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      07/23/2004 04:21         Subject:  PLEASE HELP me -Unwnated Logging
in Consoleappender
                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

Hello,
sorry for bothering you again but -
I still have the Problem. no one answered for this, but I can`t believe
that I`m the only one with this Problem:
I have a problem with the logging in our application.
As soon as the first Axisrequest is happend, the logger logs everything in
stoud although this is not configured in our log4j.properties.
What can be the problem for this. Also, I dont find a way to configure the
log4j.properties for axis.
In the documentation I read that it takes log4j as default logger if it
finds one, so I did no extra configuration for this.
Problem is now that the stdout file gets very big and that I have all the
information doubled in two logfiles.

Thanks for your help.

kindly regards, Benjamin

--
Benjamin Flohr
Softwareentwicklung

Tipp24 AG
Kleine Johannisstrasse 2-4
20457 Hamburg | Germany
phone  +49 (0)40  32 55 33-49
fax  +49 (0)40  32 55 33-20

Tipp24.de - Lotto im Internet. Clever gemacht.
www.tipp24.de

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.