axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Benjamin Marcel Flohr" <Benjamin.M.Fl...@tipp24.de>
Subject PLEASE HELP me -Unwnated Logging in Consoleappender
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:21:01 GMT
Hello,
sorry for bothering you again but -
I still have the Problem. no one answered for this, but I can`t believe that I`m the only
one with this Problem:
I have a problem with the logging in our application.
As soon as the first Axisrequest is happend, the logger logs everything in stoud although
this is not configured in our log4j.properties.
What can be the problem for this. Also, I dont find a way to configure the log4j.properties
for axis.
In the documentation I read that it takes log4j as default logger if it finds one, so I did
no extra configuration for this.
Problem is now that the stdout file gets very big and that I have all the information doubled
in two logfiles.

Thanks for your help.

kindly regards, Benjamin

--
Benjamin Flohr
Softwareentwicklung

Tipp24 AG
Kleine Johannisstrasse 2-4
20457 Hamburg | Germany
phone  +49 (0)40  32 55 33-49
fax  +49 (0)40  32 55 33-20

Tipp24.de - Lotto im Internet. Clever gemacht.
www.tipp24.de