axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bim2...@basistech.com>
Subject RE: Please initialize the log4j system properly
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 17:25:39 GMT
Move it to a 'classes' dir. tomcat does not put lib dirs into the
classpath, it only puts the jars in the lib dirs into the path.

________________________________

	From: NYY96@aol.com [mailto:NYY96@aol.com]
	Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 1:09 PM
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
	Subject: Re: Please initialize the log4j system properly

	There are two things you could do, you could mull around in the
log4j properties file and try and get it to be specialized and working
properly. However I believe you can just delete the file as well, which
will make it default, and will work properly without changing anything!

	Try that, but back it up in case you mess something up!

	Jim

	In a message dated 7/6/2004 1:07:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,