axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Keith Tingle <Keith_Tin...@payformance.com>
Subject Deployment Question
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 19:25:22 GMT
Hi-

It seems the standard way to install a web service with axis is to install
my .jars into axis/WEB-INF/lib, and then deploy via the axis admin servlet
and a custom wsdd file, with ant tasks.

But.. I have an application where the web service interface is only a small
part of the total functionality of the application. I have servlets & JSP
pages that also need to be deployed along with the SOAP interfaces.

How does one build an installation without having to maintain two copies of
the .jar files, one in the axis/WEB-INF/lib directory and another copy in my
application? Is there a clean method for allowing axis to share jars with my
webapp?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Keith

Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure,
or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
or not an agent of the intended recipient responsible for delivering this
message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.