axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Deppen, Jeff" <jeff.dep...@paytec.com>
Subject How do I get the underlying request/response xml?
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:24:04 GMT
All,

I need to capture statistics/info for each of my methods.  In addition to
capturing start and stop times, I also need the xml request/response.  Axis
is great at parsing and converting the soap message to/from java, however,
by the time I (my java code) get's control, the soap message is long gone.
How can I get to it?  (I suppose I could do something with log4j that
filters out everything except for the request/response soap messages but I'm
concerned this would introduce some serious performance issues.)

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.

thanks
jeff