axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rossmy, Tilman" <Tilman.Ros...@logicacmg.com>
Subject getting rid of the ns1 namespacePrefix in SOAPHeaders?
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:18:26 GMT
Hi all!
Somehow I need to use my own namespacePrefix in a SOAPHeaderElement.
Anyway, I spent a couple of hours trying everything I found in the net, but
at some point of the request axis changes the prefix back to ns1:
So, anybody knows how to change this behaviour (or even the axis class where
the substitution takes place) ?
Cheers from Munich
Tilman

and inform the sender. Thank you.