axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vineet Singh" <Vineet_Sing...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Client side handlers not being removed
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:54:33 GMT
Hi Aoife Kavanagh

I am not very sure but you can open the axis.jar where you can get
client-config.wsdd. In this file all the handlers on the client side are
declared. If you remove the declarations here the handlers will not be
called.

Thanks

Vineet Singh,
Software Engineer,
Web Services Centre Of Excellence,
Software Engineering Technology Labs, Infosys Technologies Ltd,
Bangalore, India
Phone: +91 80 51059504. Mobile:9886380218.

  _____

From: Aoife.Kavanagh@meridianp2p.com
[mailto:Aoife.Kavanagh@meridianp2p.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 1:21 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Client side handlers not being removed

I'm having a few issues with client side handlers using Axis 1.2 beta.
1) Firstly is there a way of getting a list of all the client side
handlers installed?
2 ) I need to know this because I have a sample program that I want to
run using a client side handler that I've written.  However when I run
it I get an exception that's been encountered in the
samples.security.ClientSigningHandler class.  I've run the
clientsecurityundeploy.wsdd numerous times but it seems to make no
difference at all.  I have also restarted Tomcat though I would expect
that to make no difference as this is a client side handler.
3)  WHen I make a call to org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client <file>
whether to attempt to add or vainly attempt to remove a client side
handler I get the warning "WARNING: Unable to find required classes
(javax.activation.DataHandler and javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart).
Attachment support is disabled."
This occurs even though I have activation.jar in my classpath when I run
the tool
ANy help here much appreciated.

Thanks,
Aoife