axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: How do I get the underlying request/response xml?
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:24:04 GMT
Not sure what exactly you want to do. But have u taken a look a look at the
"tcpmon" program that comes with axis. It has proved to be a lifesaver for
me.

Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Deppen, Jeff [mailto:jeff.deppen@paytec.com]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 2:24 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: How do I get the underlying request/response xml?

All,

I need to capture statistics/info for each of my methods.  In addition to
capturing start and stop times, I also need the xml request/response.  Axis
is great at parsing and converting the soap message to/from java, however,
by the time I (my java code) get's control, the soap message is long gone.
How can I get to it?  (I suppose I could do something with log4j that
filters out everything except for the request/response soap messages but I'm
concerned this would introduce some serious performance issues.)

Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.

thanks
jeff