axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: passing structure using WSDL
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:05:40 GMT
Pardon me, but I still don't understand the complexity you are referring to.

Won't a simple interface or bean like the following do the job for you.

public interface samplewebservice {
	public void sendAndGet(String nameOfData, int[] data);
}

Or you can set a return type for the method as per your requirements.
Java2Wsdl would generate the wsdl for such an interface or class and you can
add implementation details yourself.

Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Mayur Shetye [mailto:mayurkumar@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 11:59 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: passing structure using WSDL

hi

Consider a structure as an object containing 2
different data types. I want to send and get (echo) an
array (1 or more) of these objects .

The 2 elements in the object are
1. Name
2. base64Encoded data.

which shall echo my base64 encoded attachments from
the axis server. I think that this is the way to go
about doing it, I very well might be wrong.

Let me know folks.

Mayur