axis-java-user mailing list archives

From NY...@aol.com
Subject ClassCastException when Passing Array's Through Axis
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:18:14 GMT
Does anybody know how to stop getting a classCastException when getting an
array back from Axis? I get it from executing the following line:

  java.lang.String[] yes_list =  (String[])handler.query(groupName, password,
accountName, conditions);

If I attempt to change the data types to anything else I receive an error.
Making them Objects[] does not work. The WSDL could not be simpler: Wrapped
Literal with a message with one data type being an unbounded array.

I use a handler type fashion to run stuff through Axis; Establishing a
Handler and calling handler.query etc...

James Crosson