axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Oleg Lebedev" <oleglebe...@waterford.org>
Subject RE: XSD schema import vs. explicit type declaration
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:21:15 GMT
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply. Just changing the schema name didn't help, but
using xsd:include instead of xsd:import to include the external XSD
schema worked.

Thanks, you saved me a lot of time :)

Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Murphy [mailto:jmurphy@mindreef.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:15 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: XSD schema import vs. explicit type declaration

I would try:

1.  Try changing the namespace of the schema fragment in the WSDL.  You
are defining a schema and importing a schema with the same namespace.
I'm not sure how safe that is.

2.  Try changing the xsd:import to an xsd:include.  That more closely
models what your are trying to do, no?

I'd love to hear how you make out.

Jim Murphy
Mindreef, Inc.

Oleg Lebedev wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am experiencing a problem with wsdl2java throwing a "type
> referenced,
> but not defined" exception when an XSD schema file is imported in a
WSDL