axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "John K. Sterling" <j...@sterls.com>
Subject Re: Using Apache Open Source Tools in the Federal Govt
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:33:36 GMT
Hi Mark -

I work for the Army in Information Assurance and although much of the
armed forces are still a bit slow to work with open source, the NSA has
been very active in certifying and securing open source systems.  For
example, they maintain what they call "Security Enhance" Linux (selinux)
and work with several apache projects.  I suggest contacting the nsa
research folks:

http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/

sterling