axis-java-user mailing list archives

From MArtin Schumacher <mailingli...@keineantwort.de>
Subject Own WebService Implementation classes
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:00:39 GMT
Hi,

I am trying Axis since a few days and I am getting quite comfortable
with it. Just the bad ant-support or better the bad documentation for
the ant-support is quite hard to handle...

Until now I figured out a lot about axis and ant. But now I am at a
wired point:
I try to generate the WSDD for the Axis-Servlet with the
WSDL2Java-Ant-Task. Everything works fine if I want to start a project
from the scratch. But not if I have my own already existing
Service-Implementation. i.e.

public class Service implements java.java.rmi.Remote {
   public String getVersion() throws throws java.rmi.RemoteException {
     return "Version 1.0";
   }
}

I want to use this as the WebService Implementation instead of the
generated "AdminSoapBindingImpl"-class. And I also don't need the
Service-Interface...

Is there any way to control the output of the WSDL2Java-Ant-Task except
changing the Axis-Source-Files?

MArtin