axis-java-user mailing list archives

From David Beahm <dbe...@mihp.com>
Subject Re: how to modify--> wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd:string"
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:27:41 GMT
Are you using an interface instead of a regular class?  That would cause
this.

HTH,
David Beahm

Rikenatwork@netscape.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a newbie for axis, and I tried to search for this question on the mai
llist but could not find it.

> By default the axis adminclient deployment tool creates wsdl with
> <wsdl:message name="getSomethingRequest">
>  <wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd:string" />
>  <wsdl:part name="in1" type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string" />
>  <wsdl:part name="in2" type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string" />
> </wsdl:message>
>
> How can I modify deployment wsdd that it can generate
>
> <wsdl:message name="getSomethingRequest">
>  <wsdl:part name="userName" type="xsd:string" />
>  <wsdl:part name="contactNames" type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string" />
>  <wsdl:part name="contactNumbers" type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string" />
> </wsdl:message>
>

> Thanks a lot in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Riken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please contact the sender.