axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Andre Risnes" <Andre.Ris...@bbs.no>
Subject RE: How to measure time usage on client?
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:21:52 GMT
Thanks Yuval for your suggestion to use JProfiler.

I ran my test in it, an although I don't have a lot of experience
using profilers, I believe I've found that only about 25% of the
time used was network overhead, and about 70% was XML processing.

This means that the axis client uses about 650 ms to process a
~120 KB SOAP reply, on a 2.4 GHz Intel CPU. The message is long
but not complex (a table with 100 rows with two complex types
per row). Does this sound reasonable to you guys?

--
Regards
André Risnes