axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <a...@manes.net>
Subject RE: Deserialization of received message question
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:20:05 GMT
MsgProvider deserializes the message into a DOM rather than into Java
objects.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Francois Denise - Sun Microsystems
[mailto:jean-francois.denise@sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 9:47 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Deserialization of received message question

Today my dynamic provider extends RPCProvider and overrides
processMessage. It can generate WSDL for interfaces of running JMX
MBeans as well as routing requests to MBean instances.

Looking at MsgProvider, I noticed that the SOAPEnvelope is a
processMessage parameter.
It seems to me that, when processMessage is called, the message has
already been deserialized?
If it is the case, I will have the same problem. I have the feeling that
I have something wrong here.