axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mayur Shetye <mayurku...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: passing structure using WSDL
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:40:47 GMT
Thank you for helping me.

I am working on performace analysis of DIME and MIME
Vs Base64. I need to study the relative performances
of DIME MIME Base64 and raw RMI.

I have the need to send multiple attachments just like
the examples provided by axis (pkg attachments) which
'echos' them in respective formats. I have come across
some very interesting readings.

I am planning to rewrite services for DIME and MIME ,
basically sending and echoing array of datahandlers. I
would like to do it without touching the call object
myself. But I dont know how the Datahandler or
Datahandler[] shall convert in WSDL.

Anyway the point is I do want to send multiple
attachments in a single call. please let me know if
you think that there could be a better structure for
this specific purpose.

Mayur